Sunday, March 6, 2011

how to do taobao english agent ?

I am a poor man, at first I like everyone lived a month late have food to eat drink pickle steamed bread of life. Ha ha. Every day is boring. Because sometimes the abundance of himself and nothing to do. So feel university is very boring. As indignities.
Afterwards I was going to open in taobao shop. At first I didn't quite understand. Belong to amateurs. Because of the computer stuff is still understand something. Themselves, they sell up QQ value-added service later the sale was not so good. Oneself also puzzled. Haphazardly saw a software proxy. Oneself also half of started selling software. This software can be deducted costs and QQ business is very nice.
Buyers are also many main is lucrative. But from the beginning to me do this also is not easy. Because my personality is not very optimistic. Also don't belong to articulate line. Many times, I cannot grasp the customer. So I do single still less. Then also start exercising. Contact taobao. Buyers. Gradually himself in the exercise oneself. And every day also hard look at taobao shop post. From their experience and lesson. Now give everyone a dot experience walking
1 treat customers must be sincere. Common words to reflect your heart and the heart
2 their products must good quality.
3 to treat every consulting people all want to like treat quasi-god.
4 to treat every even very don't want to buy anything, you must and patience.
Five others
Do two months down now month 5,000 + is not a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment